Puttin' for PKU
National PKU Alliance Conference
Summer Camps 2012
Winter Pool Party
Motorcycle Rally and Walk
Holiday Baking Class and Homemade low pro treat swap: 1 day, 2 awesome events (be sure to register for both).
December 8, 2013, 1:00-5:00 PM, Cooks of Crocus Hill, St. Paul, MN
Chef Kevin Brown is back; PKU Holiday Baking event hosted by BioMarin will be held on December 8, 2013 at Cooks of Crocus Hill in St. Paul, Minnesota. Register for the BioMarin baking class at www.pkuevent.com/stp. Space is limited to 45 attendees so register early.
Following the cooking event the MN PKU Foundation will be hosting a low protein treat exchange to fill the holiday tummy and cookie jar. You must register for the cooking event to join us for the treat exchange - Register here.
We will post what types of treats people are bringing here to try to avoid duplicates:
- Peanut Butter Blossoms (cookies with chocolate stars) T.D.
- Peppermint Bark A.D.
- Almond bark marshmallows with a pretzel stick S.T
- PKU spritz type sugar cookies P.B.
- Bugle santa hats P.B.
- TBD cookies and/or bars L.K.
- Candy J.S.
- Snickerdoodle Cookies L.G.
- Chocolate/Pretzel Bar Cookies S.J.
- Milliion Dollar Bars RA.H.